FormSwift Scholarship Program
Create a Business Plan Infographic about one of the following industries for a chance to win the FormSwift Scholarship Program:
- A Startup
- A Restaurant
- A Non-Profit
- A Transportation Company
- A Clothing Company
The Winner of the FormSwift Scholarship Program will receive $1,000.
Congratulations to our Summer 2015 FormSwift Scholarship Program Winner, Kelly Le!
Kelly is a student at Clemson University in South Carolina. She will be using her award to help reduce the financial cost of attending school. Her award-winning business plan, "Out of This World Sweets," can be viewed on our new Bakery Business Plan Guide and Infographic page at the link below:
To be eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in college. Community college, professional college, and graduate students are all eligible, in addition to undergraduates at four-year universities.
2. You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
3. International students, including students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States, are also eligible to apply.
4. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here is how you enter:
1. As mentioned above, either write a one to two page business plan or make a business plan infographic about one of the suggested topics.
2. Send your entry to jamie[at]formswift.com by May 30, 2016 with the email subject line "FormSwift Scholarship Entry"
3. Make sure to include your full name, state, and school within your submission.
We will notify and announce the winner on June 15, 2016. After the winner is announced, the Scholarship Program will re-open June 16, 2016.
Future Scholarship Deadlines:
Summer 2016: August 15, 2016
Fall 2016: October 15, 2016
Winter 2016: December 15, 2016
*All submissions become the property of FormSwift.com